Solidify is a leading Scandinavian consulting firm focused on software engineering for the cloud and DevOps tools and practices, and was founded in 2012. With over 850 projects delivered on time and according to contract, responsibility for a DevOps Center of Excellence, 260 successful trainings and briefings and over 50 certifications of excellence, we are recognized as a Microsoft Gold Partner in DevOps, Cloud Platform and Application Development in addition to its three Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals. In the begining of 2020 Solidify became the first European GitHub Advanced Services and Technology Partner.
Typical customer challenges include:
- Slow to fix bugs and recover from failure
- Inefficient response to market demands
- Dated technologies and tools
- Efficient tools and processes needed to scale
- Insufficient compliance checks
Our services include various types of DevOps and ALM consulting on the Microsoft stack. Typical assignments include improving customer CX, strategizing for cloud architecture, re-structuring development pipelines and improving upon existing toolchains and environments.
Utilizing our expertise and experience, we often provide a solution leading to:
- A modern and effective development environment
- Keeping advantages of smaller teams but with large enterprise
- Optimal resource utilization
In turn, some typical outcomes are:
- Utilizing development as a competitive advantage
- Using DevOps concepts for better and faster performance
- Better overall company culture
We proudly serve many of Scandinavia’s most valued and known brands like Volvo Cars, H&M, SEB, Stena Line and organizations like the Swedish Sports Confederation and the Red Cross with expertise in agile methodologies, software testing and build- and release management, associated to Microsoft technologies. Solidify help its clients to push software development to the next level, leveraging the motto: “Code to Cloud”.