We are looking for an Azure Specialist with considerable Microsoft technologies experience. With your leadership and technical skills, you will work along with our clients and provide guidance, insight, and direction on everything from roles and responsibilities to engineering methodologies and best practices.
The role also consists of developing solutions, implementing projects, and setting up monitoring systems. Here, you will support the establishment of cloud infrastructure and facilitate our clients’ paths towards advanced cloud solutions.
Being able to work closely with our clients while functioning on an architectural level will be key. In a project setting, this means supporting and providing guidance at any point of the implementation process, from proposal to delivery.
Our organization is characterized by an easy-going company culture with individuals that believe in having fun whilst providing excellent services and products. We would very much like to see that you share this perspective with us.
Another belief of ours is that you understand that our customers are facing a systematic change that influences the very core of their operations. With your communicative and pedagogical skills, you excel in leading this systematic change towards more effective and functional Software Engineering
• Experience in any of the following: .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC • Developer experience • Extensive Azure experience • Familiarity with DevOps and DevOps tools (CI/CD, Azure DevOps, GitHub) We would also love to see:
• Configuration management experience
• Automation tools skills (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc)
• Extensive knowledge in DevOps and DevOps tools
• Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
Does this sound interesting? If the answer is yes - how lovely! We are looking forward to your application.