Join us for an exclusive half-day virtual forum and learn how to modernize your DevOps with Microsoft, GitHub, and Solidify. What’s in store during the event:
- The opportunity to learn about Microsoft’s DevOps journey, with teams across the company sharing how we modernized our processes, and why we chose GitHub to drive this change.
- A breakdown of the advantages derived from establishing the right DevOps process for your teams.
- The cultural transformation required to get there — and the opportunities that arise from such a shift.
- Perspectives from Microsoft DevOps specialists, GitHub, Solidify, and other industry-leading enterprises. Even if you have deeply-rooted existing processes, legacy software, and multiple teams and projects, you can learn how to unlock your company’s DevOps potential.
- 09:00–09:10 Welcome and introductions
- 09:10–09:40 How Microsoft does DevOps
- 09:40–10:10 Unlocking the power of GitHub/ How Github built Github
- 10:10–10:25 Short break to answer your questions
- 10:25–11:05 DevOps in depth with Solidify
- 11:05–11:45 Why DevOps Matters: customer panel
- 11:45–12:00 Closing and answering your questions