At Solidify we respect your privacy and want you to feel safe with how your personal data is being processed.
Depending on which category of data subject, we process different kinds of personal data for different periods of time and for different purposes. This is further specified in in each section below.
Customers and potential customers
Why do we process your personal data?
Customer: if you work at any of our customer´s organizations as the responsible contact person or otherwise is involved in our professional relationship, for example as a co-worker at a finance department or involved in the assignment, we will process some personal data to be able to retain our professional relationship and comply with relevant legislations, such as accounting regulations.
Potential customers: To be able to offer our services to organizations that are not familiar with us, we collect contact information about key individuals at organizations that we want to contact in order to potentially do business with.
What kind of personal data do we process?
- Telephone number (work related)
- E-mail address (work related)
- Notes from our cooperation and/or dialogues
How do we collect your personal data?
- By receiving the data from you
- By receiving the data from your employer or colleague
- By receiving the data from you when you have visited our homepage or other services that we use (e.g. invitation to seminars etcetera), notified us of your intention to visit an event or your actual visit to such event, expressing your interest to be contacted by us and subscribing to our newsletter.
- By information provided by you in relation to ongoing and performed assignments
- By information regarding newsletter views
- By researching the information on the internet. This could be from the relevant organization’s homepage or professional networks such as LinkedIn.
- By purchasing the information from external sources
With whom do we share the information?
Your personal data is being used in our organization in order for us to maintain or receive the opportunity to create a professional relationship with the organization you represent. During an assignment we may share the data between different entities within Solidify if it is required to fulfill our assignment.
We may share your personal data with third party suppliers that we hire to perform services on our behalf (such as technical, administrative, market related or other services) when such is required for administrating our relationship or in our prospecting of you as a potential customer. These third-party suppliers are not allowed to use your personal data for their own purposes, which is stipulated in contracts with said supplier.
Get in touch
If you would like to get in touch with Solidify AB in regard to your personal data, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.