As a Microsoft Top Tier Partner and the largest GitHub Service provider in the EMEA region, as well as being an expert consultancy in DevOps and cloud-native development, we're dedicated to making software development seamless for our customers.
With a full range of managed software products and consulting services, we are trusted by some of the largest companies in the world in simplifying and securing software development practices.
But we don't just talk the talk - we walk the walk as active contributors to open-source projects, hosts of free subject matter seminars, and creators of the SAFe-enabling SaaS product @Scale that empowers organizations all over the world with scaling development processes at ease.
We are looking for an Azure Integration Architect with considerable Microsoft Integration Technologies experience. With your leadership and technical skills, you will work along with our clients and provide guidance, insight, and direction on building secure, robust and manageable integrations.
You will also support the establishment of the cloud integration landscape and work on an overall architectural level. This includes helping our customers go from on-prem to Azure Integration in a safe, fast and efficient manner.
All of this while working with modern technologies such as Azure Integration Services!
• Experience in any of the following: Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management, Azure Functions, Event Grid, .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET.
• Developer experience
• Extensive Azure experience
• Experience moving integrations from on-premises to Azure.
• Experience in Data Factory
• Experience in BizTalk Server
• A familiarity with DevOps and DevOps tools (CI/CD, Azure DevOps, GitHub)
• Experience in Docker and Kubernetes